Updated: Apr 5
Welcome to the 2020 King of the Heel: Telemark Video Competition!!
We'll be posting updates, FAQ, and all sorts of other information here about this year's competition. Check back if you have questions or want additional information, and you can't find the information you're looking for, email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you!
- Teams may consist of a maximum of 5 telemark skiers and/or filmers.
- Teams can complete challenges of their choice out of the King of the Heel Task Booklet
- Teams must keep track and film themselves completing these challenges, and produce a video edit of the challenges being completed.
- Team video edits should include the team name, the points achieved for each challenge completed (included in the video as text shown during the clip of the challenge), and the total points scored at the end of the edit.
- With the team submission, also submit a list of completed tasks and point values.
- Unless specified otherwise, only one team member needs to complete a challenge to receive points. You do not receive additional points for multiple team skiers completing the same challenge.
- The team edit may also include ski footage unrelated to the task booklet! (In fact, it is recommended!)
- Some challenges are also eligible for biggest, longest, greatest awards worth an additional 250 points. These challenges are marked by an * in the booklet.
- Some challenges involve the use of food and beverage containers on the mountain, make sure to properly dispose of trash and leave no trace.
KING OF THE HEEL AWARDS:
Two teams will receive huge prize packages from the comp. sponsors:
1. King of the Heel - Most Points Scored 2. We Care Award - Best Edit Voted by the Telemark Community
TEAM EDIT SUBMISSION DETAILS:
- Team edits due to be submitted on March 1, 2020.
- Edits should be sent in high quality formats.
- Email completed edits and challenge lists to: FREETHEHEELCOLORADO@GMAIL.COM
- Large video files can be uploaded to www.wetransfer.com and either directly emailed via WeTransfer or copy the created download link to email and submit.
DROP SOME KNEE - HAVE A CRAP TON OF FUN!